Another special Breast Cancer Awareness kit that I have made is little pink Christmas trees. Yet more yucky pink!! At least it’s the end of the pink ones!
As with the other ornaments, these will be for sale at my Christmas sales, but would love to hear what you think!
Hope you like them!
Pink Christmas Trees Ornaments
Tools Needed: Pliers, Wire Cutters, Ruler, Scissors, Glue
Materials Needed: 12 x pink 6mm beads, 12 x clear 12x10mm base beads, 12 x 13mm glittered star beads, 36 x 12mm fanned beads, 24 x 18mm fanned beads, 24 x 25mm fanned beads, 3 x silver pipecleaners.
- Cut pipecleaners into 3″ (7.5mm) pieces.
- Make a closed hook shape in the end of the pipecleaner, about 1/4″ (6mm) in size.
- Onto the pipecleaner thread a star bead, a 6mm bead, 3 x 12mm beads, 2 x 18mm beads, 2 x 25mm beads and a base bead.
- Use the pliers to turn the end under and secure the beads.
- Thread a length of monofilament line or thread through the top loop of the pipecleaner and tie off.
As usual, pictures to illustrate. Not the greatest ones from the instruction sheet, but done my best!