These crystal wreaths are very pretty, and make a good alternative to one of the coloured ones.
As with the other ornaments, these will be for sale at my Christmas sales, but would love to hear what you think!
Hope you like them!
Crystal Wreath Christmas Decorations
Tools Needed: Ruler, Pliers
Materials Needed: 96 x 8mm crystal bicones, 240 x 18mm fanned beads, 16 x silver pipecleaners
- Thread the following combinations of beads onto the pipecleaners – 1 bicone and 3 fanned beads – 5 batches of this combination in total, then an additional bicone. Sit these 3″ (7.6cm) in from each end.
- Bend the pipecleaner round in a circle to form the wreath.
- Twist the two ends together to secure the wreath.
- Form the left end into a “bow” and twist to secure.
- Form the right end into a “bow” and twist to secure.
To hang the wreaths, thread a length of monofilament line or thread through the top loops of the pipecleaner and tie off.
As usual, pictures to illustrate. Not the greatest ones from the instruction sheet, but done my best!