These pretty earrings are lovely colours, and simple to make. I got the kit from The Bead Shop, Manchester (www.the-beadshop.co.uk), in their new year sale.
Hope you like them!
Fruity Gem Earrings
Tools Needed: Round-Nose Pliers, Flat-Nose Pliers & Wire Cutters
Materials Needed 6 x 4mm Amethyst Xilion Bicone Swarovski beads, 2 x 6mm Black Diamond AB Xilion Bicone Swarovski beads, 2 x 6mm Light Pink Round Picasso beads, 2 x 8mm Green Faceted Picasso beads, 2 x 8mm Purple Faceted Picasso beads, 2 x Silver-Plated Fishhook Earwire, 10 x 50mm Headpins, 10 x 50mm Eyepins. (Extra headpins and eyepins allowed for practicing loops and mistakes).
nb Adding the beads can be done in any order, to suit your own taste. I’ve listed them in the order I put them on, rather than that in the leaflet, but you can put them in any combination you like.
- Onto an eyepin, thread a 4mm amethyst bead and an 8mm green bicone, then make into a wrapped loop.
- For the middle section, on another eyepin thread a 6mm black diamond bead, a 6mm pink bead and an amethyst bead, then make into a wrapped loop.
- For the bottom section, on a headpin thread an 8mm purple bead and a 4mm amethyst bead, then make into a wrapped loop. Repeat for the other earring.
- Open the bottom of the top eyepin, and thread on the middle drop before closing. Repeat with the middle eyepin to attach the bottom drop.
- Now open the loop on the earwires and attach the completed drops to the earring.
And your earrings are complete!!
As usual, pictures to illustrate. Not the greatest ones from the instruction sheet, but done my best!